Last week I had to attend a friend’s Thursday night birthday dinner but I just wasn’t in the mood. This presented me with the challenge of making myself look “put together” without making it obvious that I refuse to put a lot of effort into doing so.
The makeup took about 10 minutes and was very easy. Here’s what I used to get the look:
- Bobbi Brown foundation stick- 6.5 Warm Almond
- Bobbi Brown corrector – Dark Peach
- Make Up For Ever -HD high definition powder – Translucent
- Nars eyeshadow- Indian Summer
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil- Train Bleu
- Stila Waterproof liquid eyeliner- Intense Black
- Maybelline Great Lash- Blackest Black
- Anastasia Brow Wiz- Brunette
To get the look: Apply foundation and lightly powder. Apply eyeshadow and fill in eyebrows. Draw a thin line of liquid liner on your top lids. (I love this Stila liquid liner with felted tip because it gives great control.) Curl lashes and apply mascara. Apply lip color being sure to choose a bold color. This look is about the lip so I chose to forgo blush. With this look less is more.
No related photos.