Bridal Hairstyles for Natural Hair
Wedding season is upon us and chances are someone you know is jumping the broom (so to speak.) Brides with natural hair often find it challenging when looking for a hairstyle special enough for the big day. But there’s no need to worry. Natural hair is quite versatile, which leaves you with a plethora of pretty hairstyles to choose from. Even if you won’t be saying “I do,” you can shine bright at any special occasion with these hairstyles.
Style Inspiration for Brides with Natural Hair
- These soft up-swept curls are simple yet beautiful. Just add an embellished hair clip to complete the look.
- Soft tendrils of hair falling around the face add a sense of romance and whimsy to this look.
- Goddess twist or braids are perfect for brides with natural hair. You will feel like a Goddess on your big day, why not look like one too?
- Short hair is stunning and allows the beauty of your face to shine through. Make sure your edges are neatly trimmed and pick a headpiece that wows 'em! Just make sure you feel comfortable in it.
- Even if you're not enough of a romantic to wear your heart in your hair, you must admit this style is very pretty and creative. Brides with locs can create beautiful and intricate up-dos.
- A girl has to have options and wearing your hair straight for your wedding is one of them. This half up half down look with soft loose curls could be perfect.
- Showcase your natural hair by wearing it in all its glory, but don't let it your hair take the spotlight. Pull it back from your face so that everyone can see how radiant you look.
- If you think your hair looks awkward no matter what you do, you can always wear a wig for the occasion. It takes the guessing game out of choosing a style that your hair will hold all day/night.
- Braids and twist are another option for brides. These pretty protective styles look great for your wedding day and will even hold you down throughout the honeymoon!
- Who says you have to stress over doing a specific hairstyle for your wedding? Be you! After all, that's why your honey fell in love with you anyway.
No related photos.