Back to School Hairstyles
It’s that time of year again! Depending on where you live, you or the kids in your life have probably just started a new school year. While more and more schools are using uniforms as a way to curb bullying and take the guessing game out of getting dressed in the morning, it isn’t that easy when it comes to styling options for your hair. Don’t worry, you get extra credit for being natural, but just incase you need a little hair inspiration, here are 10 hairstyles that are perfect for back to school.
Best Back To School Hairstyles
- The fro-hawk is a perfect back to school style. This fun and pretty protective style will last all week long.
- A new school year is the perfect time to show off the new you. Rock your newly natural hair with pride and watch everyone be amazed at how much your hair grows by the end of the school year.
- Turn heads with big beautiful (heat free) curls. This romantic look is perfect for medium length or long natural hair.
- The chic top knot is a favorite for fashionistas on the go. It takes little time but has a big "wow" factor. Use your own hair if it's long enough. If not, make a ponytail and use Marley hair to help create the look you want.
- French braids give you lots of styling options. Twist the front part of your hair as shown or rock two goddess style braids to change it up a bit.
- This look is effortlessly chic. A deep side part and a loose side braid can save your life on the mornings when you don't much time for styling your hair.
- How cute is this? Two strand twist are a great protective style for natural hair. When you pin them into an up-do style that looks this nice, you have a winning combination.
- Box braids are the queen of protective styles. As long as they are installed properly (not too tight,) they can help you grow your hair out while providing an endless variety of styling choices.
- This is one time when shrinkage works in our favor! You don't actually have to cut bangs/fringe into your hair. Just do a twist out or braid out on the front section and wear it side-swept. It instantly changes your look into something fresh and fabulous.
- Who says you have to "do" anything to your hair? You (and your hair) are beautiful just the way you are. Now go forth and feel/look/be beautiful!
No related photos.